INSTAGRAM

Instagram

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

All Alone Again



PINEAPPLE TARTS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE CNY COOKIES!


Time flies. Chinese New Year is over and I'm all alone again. Sabrina LKM went back to school and JL went back to work. The feeling is somewhat peaceful and lonely. After the busy celebration, it is a good time for me to relax myself but I kind of missed the busy schedule during CNY.

It is also time for me to start my morning regime of hill trekking. Every morning since Monday I've been postponing myself for the walk. Arrrgg.....it is really difficult to start after so many days of rest.

Feeling guilty also after all the heavy feasting and oh my...also the amount of cookies I've been gobbling during the new year visiting.

Like it or not, I give myself until 14th February to do it.... not that it is because it's Valentine Day, but I believe Monday is always a good day to start....haha feng shui master said so!!
♥ ♥ ♥
Keeping my fingers cross for Monday.....adieu



No comments:

Post a Comment