INSTAGRAM

Instagram

Saturday, March 26, 2011

IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN MY LIFE



The most important people in my life is my husband and my daughter.

We have reach a point in life that other people does not matter in your life anymore other than your loved ones.

Of course my mom, sisters and brothers are also important but not in the same way I felt for my husband and daughter.

Maybe everyone has their own family to feel important to and mom has everyone of us to give her the importance.

On the important day of 20th October 1996 when I got married to my husband, I felt important because I am his wife and life companion.

He is the most important person in my life. He has something, that no one else has. I feel safe and secure in his arms and he is the pillar of my life.

The inspiration I gained, it came from knowing him. The boost I had needed, came from his caring heart.

The second most important day in my life is on 29th February 2000. That is the day I am blessed with my daughter, making me the happiest of women.

She is like an angel, sent from above to fill my heart with unending love.

She is a bundle of firsts that excite and delight, the warmth that comes from deep inside.

These two people has gives me unconditional loves, strength and guidance.

To be a part of a family like mine is so divine where love is shown and hurt is shared, our love for each other is never impaired.

Thank you my dear Jimmy and Kar Mun for bringing so much joy and laughter into my life.

I love you both.

















No comments:

Post a Comment