INSTAGRAM

Instagram

Monday, May 16, 2011

A HEART ATTACK!!




As I was getting ready to go out and my husband was getting ready to go to work, he asked me whether I feel the heat wave.

Yes, I do feel hot, but not unbearable but it seems it is not the same for him.

He was having a very flushed face and was drenched in sweat.

He immediately took two aspirins and asked me to drive him to the clinic.

The doctor did an ECG test on him but did not find anything.

With his family history of heart problem, the doctor referred him to a cardiologist.

He did a stress test and passed. So the doctor suggested a blood test.

As my husband did not fast, he has to come back for the test the next morning.

Before we can wait for the next day, another problem propped up.

My poor husband face and eyes swell up like a balloon.

It seems that he is allergic to aspirin.

There is nothing we can do but let is rest.

The next morning he went back to do his blood test and he has to wait for 4 agonising hours for the result.

When it finally came, everything in his blood is fine except for high cholesterol.

Whether it is a false heart attack or not, it is definitely a wake up call for us.

We should not take our body for granted. Our body is a machine for living. Nourish it and love it like you love yourself. Eat right and exercise moderately.

When It comes to eating right and exercising, there is no ~I'll start tomorrow~. TOMORROW IS A DISEASE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment