INSTAGRAM

Instagram

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

15TH YEARS OF MARRIAGE



20th of October 15 years ago is the day I married my darling and after 15 years of marriage, I have another little darling from our union.

We are always a threesome wherever we go or whatever we do. And today we are sitting in this wonderful Japanese Restaurant celebrating the good fortune that we are blessed with.

I feel blessed to have these two wonderful people in my life and I would not trade anything in the world for it.

I may have made many mistake past and presence but I immersed from it all to be a better person everyday through the guided hands of my beloved family.

There are days when the moon is full and my madness erupted but I am surprised that I can keep it under control unlike during my younger days, I will spiral out of control.

That's what you call love. Ha....a ferocious tiger like me turning into a docile kitten.

It is not always bed full of roses in a marriage though. We have been through some turbulence times but we will always sort out our differences immediately.

By doing that, we will not have any ill-feeling against each other.

I have also learned that compromising, patience and communication goes a long way in a marriage also.

I am no expert in marriage talk but I am willing and am still learning everyday.

Happy 15th Wedding Anniversary to me and my beloved family..

No comments:

Post a Comment