INSTAGRAM

Instagram

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

CANDY CRUSH CRAZE

The game has become hotter and sweeter....

After Farm ville which got many potential farmers hook including myself, now people has develop a sweet tooth for Candy Crush.



I remember swearing under my breath that I would not get hook on games anymore after I have wean myself off farming.

But it seems that the candy is too much to resist.

I was tempted when I see people playing the game on the LRT, in the restaurant and it is no help when I receive request on my Face book to play the game.

Needless to say, after my first taste, I was craving for those two dimensional, calorie-free candies.

The game requires you to arrange three or more candies in a row so that you can pop them and achieve certain objectives for each level which gives me the sugar high everytime I did it.
My favorite non virtual sweets....

As you go to a higher level, there are more tricks to be solved and as an amateur, I was quite proud of myself when an aunt who has been playing the game way ahead of me enlisted my help when she was stuck in a certain level.

Yours truly is now waiting for tickets from fellow gamer to continue my journey to level 156 which is quite an achievement for someone who started playing just about a month ago... LOL, ego boosting can be good for the sweet soul.

But than again, the enthusiasm for Candy Crush is reminiscent of other crazes.
On a normal human interacting days with my daughter.. .

Remember Pet Society, Restaurant City, Angry Birds and a few others which was such a huge phenomenon worldwide?

But the things with crazes and fads is that they fade.
Popular games on Facebook....

We get all  hot and heavy over something when the fire is burning bright  but move on soon after, forgetting the previous phase.

Unbeknownst, I wonder what will be the next craze when the sugar fizzles...






No comments:

Post a Comment