INSTAGRAM

Instagram

Thursday, March 3, 2011

MY LITTLE GIRL HAS TURN INTO A WOMAN


Today marks another milestone in my little girl's life.

She has her menstruation today.

The feeling I have is kind of mixed.

Feeling happy that she has turn into a young adult and at the same time I am going to miss my little baby girl.

I still remember the joy when I discovered that I was pregnant with her.

The joy of feeling her coming out from me is an experience of miracle through the union of me and my husband.

The many sleepless night that we had waking up for her night feed. Holding her in my arms, looking at me with her eyes so innocent and wide.

The first time when she spoke, she call me MAMA and I almost cried out with joy.

Her first step makes my heart missed a beat when she so clumsily lurch forward.

Her first day at kindergarten makes me missed her so much eventhough it is only for three hours.

And her first day in primary school makes me even more worried.

When she was 8 years old, she was admitted to the hospital for 1 week for urine infection, I was by her side all the time, never even letting her out of my sight once.

When she was 9 years old, she was chosen to recite a Malay poem, we practice day and night together in front of the mirror so that she will have the confident when she went on stage.

When she was 10 years old, she was curious why her body started to feel different and I told her that she is entering puberty.

Today, my dear little girl, you are entering the passage to womanhood and there will be many more changes in your life. We will go through this beautiful passage together and I will always be there for you if you ever face any obstacle.

I love you, my dear Kar Mun
♥ ♥ ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment