INSTAGRAM

Instagram

Friday, March 11, 2011

~~ SCHOOL HOLIDAYS ~~



The school 1st term holiday has started today...oh what a luxury!

First luxury - sleep till the sun sneak in!

Second luxury - devour my breakfast in the afternoon..way way
past lunch!

Third luxury - sit around in my pyjamas, doing absolutely
nothing!

Fourth luxury - wallowing in simplicity while the days just
faded by!

This is absolutely perfect heavenly bliss. Making a pig out of me..yeah!

I got to admit I enjoy some lethargy but hey, this is what holiday is about when you are living in a city like KL (abused by the crazy traffic)!

You may think that this is a waste of time but put yourself in my shoes, waking up everyday (except Sat & Sun) at 5.30am in the morning.

And me being a night owl, I am practically dragging myself out of bed every morning.

Well, I hope when the holiday is over, I will be more enthusiastic, my batteries will be recharged and waking up at 5.30am won't be so drastic!

Happy Holidays to All Sleep Deprived Mom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment