INSTAGRAM

Instagram

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

YAK..YAK..YAK...PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK!




If you have encounter somebody who loves to tell you that their children are the smartest and they owns properties in every nooks and crannies, would you tell them it is none of your business or you would pretend to be polite and suffer the poor ears.

I've always try to avoid this species which I would bum into at school while picking up my daughter.

It is like playing hide-and -seek. Whenever our car is parked next to each other, I would pretend to be doing something or answering the phone in my car.

Sometimes, she will just wait until I have finish doing my pretentious stuff.

At other times, when I see her walking towards me, I will try to do a quick detour. And if I am lucky enough, my escapade will free me of her bragging. Otherwise I will go home will a bag full of her rubbish.

Sometimes I am so inclined to confused her by disgusting my negative comments in sarcasm but on second thoughts, why bother.

This type of species is equivalent to a mule telling everybody it's ancestor is a horse.












No comments:

Post a Comment