INSTAGRAM

Instagram

Saturday, May 21, 2011

SUFFER THE EAR~~~~





Suffer the poor ear, yes....

My innocent, loyal and chaste ear of 49 years has finally broke its virginity!

I put a hole each in its lobe for the sake of vanity and it is still recovering from the assault.

That was yesterday. My daughter wants to pierce her ear. We went to a gold smith shop (but after consulting google, we should be going to a dermatologist instead, but it's too late) and I hope we will not suffer from any infection.

My daughter happily chooses her choice of earring and got her ear pierce without any fuss. Not bad for a 11 years old girl but then again, beauty knows no fear and to endure a little or a lot of pain for the sake of beauty is typically acceptable for a women.

Personally my threshold for pain is 10, so I don't do anything that is painful or uncomfortable. So far, the most painful thing that I've done is try out tattooing on my eyebrow 20 years ago and oh...the pain is excruciating.

And now not in my wildest dream would I have figured this, I was persuaded to allow my ears to be raped.

As I am writing this, my ears are wiggling in protest and for now the most painful thing I will endure is twee zing my eyebrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment