INSTAGRAM

Instagram

Saturday, June 18, 2011

CACHE & COOKIES



It was without doubt and sheer oblivious that I was transported to the world of cyber technology when we decided to connect the internet 3 years ago.

Yes, all those years I was in hibernation after giving birth to my daughter and quitting the workforce for good to bring up my baby.

When my daughter discover www.com from her school friends when she started year 1, that is the end of my peaceful untouched cyberless world.

The household has become chaotic.

There is a third party in the house.

Suddenly, everybody puts their full attention on Mr www.com.


My daughter could not wait to play with him everyday after school.

My husband has neglected me every night to spend more time with Mr www.com.

I on the other hand has not been doing my duty as a wife and mother because Mr www.com needed all my attention.

Sometimes I wish my computer were as easy to use as my telephone. That wish has come true, since I no longer know how to use my telephone...to err is human, but to really foul things up you need a computer and that is pure curse.

Yes, whether we love them or hate them, before long most of us will be living with them.

So brace yourself to the world of technology, web or chat, cache or cookies, come what may, hell or high water. +Cyber Freaks +Cookies & Clogs +HP Networking





2 comments:

  1. Hi Virgo, what a wonderful blog you have!

    I can relate to many of your stories about your family stories about your husband and only daughter, written with so much humour and pathos. Really someone who is living life to the fullest. Hope to find out your identity one day :)

    Alexandra Wong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alex...wow...I was so so surprised that I got a comment...my first comment on the blog, yes proudly as can be, it's written 1 comment...esp when it is from you...I'm so elated you enjoy reading my stories.

    At the same time I always enjoy reading Bunny's Print all the time ..:)

    ReplyDelete