INSTAGRAM

Instagram

Monday, June 6, 2011

DEFEAT IS MY NAME



Okay, I am defeated by a pair of small miserable earring. I am crestfallen, brokenhearted, woebegone and down in the mouth.

To add salt to the wound, my daughter is happily showing off her new pair of shiny white gold musical note shaped earring.

I was so envious of her bravery and disappointed with my cowardly self.

Now I have to lower my pain tolerance to 5 rather than 10.

Imagine, I almost fainted while trying to take the earring out of my wounded ears.


My heart was tormented each time I reach out to feel my unchaste and deflowered ear.


I am so guilt-ridden for inflicting unnecessary assault and pain to my pure and innocent ears.


As a female, I thought I would want to be as feminine as possible and to achieve my femininity, piercing my ear would makes me complete and whole as a women.

Ah, I regress...it torments me to the end of the earth.

For now, I guess I will obediently tweezes my eyebrow until the next beauty adventure comes along.


So much for the sake of vanity.






No comments:

Post a Comment