INSTAGRAM

Instagram

Thursday, June 30, 2011

RICH UNCLE~~ COOL GADGETS



The other day, a rich uncle proudly show us his new toy, the Ipad 2. He was like as proud as a cock strutting the farmyard.

I was really gung-ho about getting my hands on it but being a barefaced and square shooting person have put me in a very unpopular position with rich uncle.

So to maintain my dignity I just drool myself silly from far.


But rich uncle is always quick to forgive his enemy and voila! I was like a kid having his first taste of ice-cream. Ha...not much room for the so call integrity!

Rich uncle also has this frenzy habit of buying cameras and mobile phones and his latest craze is the Ipad and laptop which he uses for skype ing only and he is as happy as a tick on a hound dog just doing that. What a waste of intelligent technology.

I would love to inherit some of this cool gadgets from him but of course I would not want to wait too long because items like this will be outdated fast.

But after evaluating my imaginary inheritance, I doubt it will happen soon as rich uncle is as strong as an ox and as active as a cat.

Heck...what am I thinking? How can I even let this evil thoughts invade my brain? Two timing my self-worth to feed my appetite for materialistic needs.

Forgive me for my sinful thought and spare me from the devil.

Somehow, somewhere, we are all slowly being consumed by our needs and greed for more.

Is materialism the only form of distraction from true bliss?

The saddest thing I can imagine in mankind is to get used to luxury.












No comments:

Post a Comment