INSTAGRAM

Instagram

Sunday, June 26, 2011

I GOT COMMENT !






I cannot believe my eye. My heart was pounding against my ribs as though it wanted to get out.

I got a comment, yes..yes..finally I got a comment on my lonely crusade. I am beyond ecstatic. I was completely hog-wild when I saw it. Without wasting any seconds, I click on the comment and I am in for more surprises. This time I have to make sure I close my mouth just in case my excited heart jumped out of my mouth.

The maiden comment comes from none other than Alexandra Wong, my favourite blogger. I am also following her on her monthly column in our English daily The Star. I hope this does not makes me sound creepy or stalker-ish. If it does, I prefer to describe myself as that of a "Contemporary Interactive Observer" because it has just the right amount of flair. Besides "stalker" is such an ugly word.

Now my brain is hammered with so many question until it goes dizzy.

Being a prehistoric dinosaurs on the blog, now I have no idea how to response to Alex comment or does a blogger actually reply to a comment like what everybody did on Facebook or Twitter.

I does not want her to think that I am being rude for not responding so I actually post another comment on my own blog in reply to her comment.

Can somebody tell me am I doing the right thing? Or I should post on her blog and ask, `Hi Alex, did you see my comment'?
.
As raw as a sashimi in a Sushi Bar, I certainly feels like a country bumpkin on the blog.















No comments:

Post a Comment