INSTAGRAM

Instagram

Monday, April 15, 2013

LOST AND FOUND

Me & JL during one of our Company's dinner.
Once again I have to brag about the effectiveness of social networking in connecting people.

You can't blame me for bringing up this issue again because two days ago, I have manage to locate another ex-colleague through the social media.

JL was my first colleague when I got my first job 30years ago when I was sweet eighteen.

We were both fresh out from school and also coincidentally from the same village.
Celebrating Chinese New Year in our office (JL is 1st on the left & me 1st on the right). I have yet to find the other two friends & hope luck will strike me again in locating them.

We share many girlish gossip together and I know her fiance fairly well.

They got married not long and have a beautiful baby girl named Carol.

If I can vaguely recall, the whole family migrated to New Zealand 3years after Carol was born and the last I heard about them was some unfortunate news.
JL & Hubby on their wedding day.

JL husband died of cancer while they were in New Zealand and that's all the news that we've got because communication was zero for us, without the luxuries of Internet of course.

Life goes on and somehow I have forgotten about this dear friend until I found her through one of my new FB friend.

I could recognized JL immediately  because she is still the same tall lanky girl I've known 30years ago except for her blond colored hair and some extra years added to her face.

Tears swelled up in my eyes when I saw a beautiful young lady which  resemble  JL and I instantly knew it is Carol, the baby which I last saw 30 years back.
Jl & her daughter Carol....

We have a short chat on the Internet and updated each other about our shelves.

JL is now residing in Australia with Carol and have also found love there.

I hope to meet up with JL again when she comes back to her home country  for a holiday.







No comments:

Post a Comment