INSTAGRAM

Instagram

Saturday, September 28, 2013

GOODBYE AGAIN.....

Once again I have to bid farewell to Val again.......



Korean BBQ lunch... Val in checked shirt.

I remember this scenario  two years ago when she came back to settle some documentation problem in Malaysia.

This time her visit was not planned.



Her estranged husband passed away unexpectedly.

We meet Val at the wake of her husband and she look tired after a 24hours flight and I worried for her health.


Sleepover party....

After the funeral, Val  have to sort out her husband business so we did not meet.

Before she goes back to New York for good, we had a smashing good time together.
A jovial good time....

All girls happy hour...

We have a girl's night out and  have the best sleepover ever at Jen's place over the weekend.

I have to admit that I have not acted so crazy in such a long time.


One for the road before goodbye...

It was fun and carefree like good old days again.

Soon it was time for Val to leave.

It is still hard to said goodbye.

I gave her a big hug and could not  hold back my tears.

I wish her luck and health as she really need these two antidote in her live.

Once again, goodbye my dear friend....

No comments:

Post a Comment