INSTAGRAM

Instagram

Sunday, April 6, 2014

The Ninja Boast





Have you heard of the Ninja Boast?

The first time I read about it in one of those gossip column, I was trying to imagine a ninja executing a boast...sword and all... quirky stuff... I was thinking.



My first family Ninja Boast  photo execution on Facebook

First Facebook Profile Pic Ninja Boast

But as I read on, I discover that a Ninja Boast is actually a term meant for people who so cleverly master the art of boasting without looking like they are blatantly showing off, whether it,s their auntie,s new car or their freakishly stylish niece new outfit!



A showoff of my daughter first self-bake cake....another Ninja Boast!


Instantly I felt a little hot on the cheeks.

Does posting my humble homemade cheesecake on Facebook or Instagram consider a Ninja Boast or telling the whole world about my daughter academic achievement is also counted as one or worst, flaunting my holiday photos is also guilty?



Hard core selfie uncle.....


Am I worst than some people who loves to bombard their friends network with their most flattering angle possible selfies?

On second thought, maybe a little Ninja Boasting is fine however if overdone, it might backfire and instead cause your audience to roll their eyes at you. In a nutshell, skip the theatrics and save the drama  for your mama.

Flashy cars and humongous bungalows does appear on my homepage occasionally to the envious of the general public and of course me included...naturally.

Boastie... be it hugh or humble, we all love to share good things but personally I feel it should be done subtly.



My daughter is a fan of selfies....


Who knows, there might be uninvited characters out there stalking your Facebook and for my wealthy friends, be careful, they might even want to share your wealth....






No comments:

Post a Comment