INSTAGRAM

Instagram

Friday, May 27, 2011

UNGRATEFUL CHILDREN




Just the other day as I was going about doing my shopping, I heard a menacing voice asking somebody to shut up.

As I turn around to search out the owner of that voice, I was taken aback that it belongs to a teenager telling his mom to shut up her mouth.

I don't know what the mom has done or said to deserve such an unfilial behaviour coming from this young man.

Would he tell his friends the same if they said something which is not music to his ear.

I can bet with my two cents worth that he would not. Even if he does, it would be on a gentler note, I am darn blimey sure!

What is the matter with people now?

Are they so absorbed in their own materialism needs that they fail to realize their own monstrous behaviour is hurting their love ones?

They are like a hog under a tree eating acorns, but never looking up to see where they come from.

It is sad that society has becomes so unkind and shallow. Are we training our children to become one? Is family value still the fundamental unit of our society?

It made me reflect on myself and my child. The bond that links our family is not one of blood, but of respect and love in our life.....





No comments:

Post a Comment